Gift Cards from Plants Unlimited are a great way to share the love of gardening. You can use them to purchase plants or products year-round, and they never expire, so there’s never any pressure to spend them by a deadline.
New and improved
Our Gift Certificates have always been so popular we wanted to improve them.
You will now receive a small, colored plastic card that is sturdier, easier to keep in your wallet (or tuck into a greeting card) and looks prettier as a gift. We hope you like them as much as we do.
You can buy Gift Cards three ways:
- online here via secure payment (available in $10, $25 and $100 denominations only)
- over the telephone with a credit card by dialing (207) 594-7754
- by stopping in our shop
Quick, easy and a lovely gift – our new Gift Cards have it all.
Please remember these terms and conditions:
- Online transactions take up to 7 business days to process. If you want a Gift Card more swiftly, please call us at (207) 594-7754 or stop by our shop.
- We have no control over delivery by the US Postal Service.
- We must have purchaser’s full name and phone number, plus a postal address to receive the Gift Card, for an online transaction to be valid. We will make every effort to contact customers in the unlikely event of any difficulties with the transaction, so a telephone number is extremely important. We will never share your information with anyone without your explicit consent.
- Gift Cards are valid indefinitely for the face value (or remaining balance if partially redeemed – you can spend any amount, this will reduce the balance on the Gift Card).
- Gift Cards must be presented at time of redemption without exception and are not valid if the barcode is missing or damaged. Plants Unlimited will not replace lost Gift Cards.