Spring Bonds – A Growing Investment
How it works
Spring Bonds are a great way for you to get more for your money.
You can redeem your Spring Bonds anytime to buy any items that aren’t already on sale or promotion.* You can spend part of your Bond and keep the rest for another day, and they never expire, so there’s never any pressure to spend your balance.
What you get
Our improved Spring Bonds are as popular as ever, offering Bond holders an effective 25% discount on their purchases.
We offer four levels of Spring Bond to suit your needs:
- Bronze Level: You pay $75.00 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $100.00.
- Silver Level: You pay $750.00 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $1,000.00 – plus if you pay with cash or a check, we’ll give you a bonus $20.00 gift certificate!
- Gold Level: You pay $1,875.00 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $2,500.00 – plus if you pay with cash or a check, we’ll give you a bonus $50.00 gift certificate!
- Platinum Level: You pay $3,750.00 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $5,000.00 – plus if you pay with cash or a check, we’ll give you a bonus $125.00 gift certificate!
You can buy your Spring Bonds here online, over the telephone with a credit card number, and you can still stop in and buy your Spring Bonds in person.
If you are out of the area and want to purchase bonds with a check, please send to:
PO Box 374
Rockport, ME 04856
Please read these terms and conditions:
- Pay with cash or check and we’ll provide you with a bonus gift certificate because we’re saving on credit card processing fees (Applies to silver, gold and platinum level bonds). Online purchases with credit cards DO NOT qualify for the complimentary gift certificates.
- Spring Bonds cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or items on sale or promotion. Other restrictions may apply.
- Online transactions take up to 7 business days to process. We have no control over delivery by the US Postal Service.
- For an online transaction to be valid, we must have the purchaser’s full name and phone number, plus a postal address to receive the Spring Bonds. We will make every effort to contact customers in in the unlikely event of any difficulties with the transaction, so a telephone number is extremely important. We will never share your information with anyone without your explicit consent.
- Spring Bonds are valid indefinitely for the face value (or remaining balanced if partially redeemed – you can spend any amount, this will reduce the balance on the Spring Bond).
- Spring Bonds must be presented at time of redemption without exception and are not valid if serial number is damaged or missing. Plants Unlimited will not replace lost Spring Bonds.