Shopping cart is empty.
Spring Bonds - A Growing Investment
How it works
We will only issue 400 Spring Bonds in 2019, and we've already sold over half of them, so make sure you don't miss out.
Spring Bonds are a great way for you to get more for your money.
You can redeem your Spring Bonds anytime to buy any items that aren't already on sale or promotion.* You can spend part of your Bond and keep the rest for another day, and they never expire, so there's never any pressure to spend your balance.
What you get
Our improved Spring Bonds are as popular as ever, offering Bond holders an effective 25% discount on their purchases.
We offer three levels of Spring Bond to suit your needs:
- Classic Bonds: You pay $75 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $100.
- Silver Bonds: You pay $750 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $1,000.
- Gold Bonds: You pay $1,875 and on April 1st your Bond matures to its full value of $2,500.
You can buy your Spring Bonds here online, or over the telephone with a credit card number, and you can still stop in and buy your Spring Bonds in person.
Early bird special
Buy your Bonds before Sunday, February 24th for an even better deal:
- Buy a Silver Bond and we'll give you a $10 Gift Card.
- Buy a Gold Bond and we'll give you a $150 Gift Card.
Please remember these terms and conditions:
- Spring Bonds cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or items on sale or promotion. Other restrictions may apply.
- Online transactions take up to 7 business days to process. We have no control over delivery by the US Postal Service.
- We must have purchaser’s full name and phone number, plus a postal address to receive the Spring Bond/s, for an online transaction to be valid. We will make every effort to contact customers in in the unlikely event of any difficulties with the transaction, so a telephone number is extremely important. We will never share your information with anyone without your explicit consent.
- Spring Bonds are valid indefinitely for the face value (or remaining balanced if partially redeemed – you can spend any amount, this will reduce the balance on the Spring Bond).
- Spring Bonds must be presented at time of redemption without exception and are not valid if serial number is damaged or missing. Plants Unlimited will not replace lost Spring Bonds.